I completely missed yesterday because I was so busy. But how can I not at least give a little shoutout about FPD! I am a fountain pen enthusiast afterall.
So here is a few of my favourites from my collection, most of which I have reviewed already and still use on a regular basis. There are some jewels in there I haven’t reviewed yet, but still plan to!
From left to right:
- Baron Fig Brass Key Squire // post (not a fp! but wanted to include it as the metallic yellow addition to my colour scheme)
- Kaweco Sport Sunset Yellow // review
- Pilot Lucina // review
- Pilot Vanishing Point // review
- Lamy ALstar Charged Green
- Platinum 3776 Century Nice Rose Gold
- Lamy Lx Rose Gold
- TWSBI 580AL Pink
- La Glasserie Glass nib Fountain Pen // review
- Platinum 3776 Century Oshino // review
- TWSBI Diamond 580 // review
- TWSBI Eco // review
- Pelikan m805 SE Ocean Swirl
- Lamy Safari Petrol // post
Note, I’ve linked to retailers or potential places you can buy the pens. Most of them are the same source for where I got my pens but not all of them.