I posted this on my doodle gram couple days ago and of course I have to share it here. Drew up my all time favs and because I like to metalink myself like crazy, here’s the list along with their respective reviews if it exists!
First up, the EVERYDAY DOODLE
- Pilot Penmanship – the pilot that started it all, never seen an EF nib like it
- Platinum Oshino – my favourite high-end pen, perfect for everyday doodling
- Pilot Lucina – can’t argue against a good pilot. This one’s a juicy writer and a solid everyday pen
Next, the GRAILS
- Pelikan m800 Ocean Swirl – It’s better to just read my raving review
- Pelikan m605 Vibrant Orange – Can’t believe I got another one
- Pineider La Grand Bellezza Honeycomb/Rose Gold – Secretly bought and secretly hidden away from camera — until now, but mostly until I finally review it!
A collection of my SPECIAL FAVS
- La Glasserie glass nib – No full review for it, but I love this beautiful collector I got as a present
- Ferris Wheel Press Brush Fountain Pen – pretty solid and unique pen, and it’s yellow!
- 3952 Abalone Shell Fountain Pen – Been getting some compliments about this at work because it’s so unique and eye catching
- Montegrappa Game of Thrones Stark Fountain Pen – A recent get, also relatively secretly hidden away until I find time to review it. So far so excellent though!
Finally, some SOLID CLASSICS
- Kaweco Sport – easy classic pocket fountain pen
- Lamy Safari (and AL) – My first fountain pen
- TWSBI Diamond AL580 – Such a good and affordable pen with plenty of juice
- Pilot Vanishing Point – Excellent mechanism and a solid workhorse of a pen
That’s it for now!